www.delverec.com
Back To Job Board

Account Manager - South East Germany

Delve are an international search business based who support the biotechnology industry. We are currently working with a genomic services business in their European expansion project. The business are hiring for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Germany, a role which plays a critical role in their 2023 growth.
  
The business support the international pharmaceutical, biotechnology & research institutes in the sequencing of genomic data. They offer a significant global presence and form part of a wider group, meaning sales support will be significant, making your job as simple as possible. Day to day you will be working from home and will have autonomy to plan your diary as you see fit. The business expect that a successful Account Manager will be out with customers 2-3 days per week (depending on work load), although this will be completely up to you to manage.
  
Your role will be to support existing accounts, and this will take up 80% of your time. The organisations you will be supporting will be dynamic and will be based throughout Northern France. The remaining 20% will be seen as more of a new business role, which means you will be comfortable with developing new relationships with customers, attending trade shows and following up on any leads.
  
As a person, this role will suit someone who has a strong education in microbiology or related subjects. You will have a good working knowledge of genomics, be that through services, equipment or consumables and you will be happy with a role that will see you working from home 100% of the time.
  
As the business want to drive expansion in Europe, they target their Account Management team by offering commission from the first sale you make. There will then be over ride bonuses available based on how you progress with your target. Average annual bonus will be in and around €30,000. On top of this the company will offer a strong base salary, car/car allowance and corporate benefits including health care, pension etc.
APPLY NOW

Share:

Summary:

We are currently working with a genomic services business in their expansion project.

  • Key Account Manager with new business focus
  • Working for leading genomic service provider
  • East & Southern Germany
Category
Sales & Account Management
Location
Germany - Bavaria
Work Type
Permanent / Full Time
Currency
EUR
Reference
1338506
Published
2023-01-04T17:46:28Z
Expires
2023-02-01T18:00:00Z